Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to drawing!

Hello all, welcome to my blog. This is my second semester at MCA. I came to this school because I was offered a scholarship :0) I don't regret about my decision, as I really like studying here! I'm going to be majoring in Illustration and try to learn as much as I can about Printmaking along the way, because I'm interested in it too :o)

When I graduate, I want to be an illustrator of children's books, and live and work home in Ukraine.

Drawing is my favorite thing to do, so I'm really excited about this class and this semester!

3 comments:

  1. So, just out of curiosity, is your family still back in the Ukraine? Did you come to the United States just for school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all my family is in Ukraine..it's a really long story how I got here.
    while in Ukraine I was dating a guy who is from here, and when he had to move back, we were thinking of ways one of us can move, and I applied to MCA (i really didn't put much hope into it :) and somehow got accepted and so here I am. I guess if it's not for MCA, my boyfriend would probably move back to Ukraine and I'd probably be going to an art school there..so I guess, it would be fair to say I moved here because I got accepted to school but mainly for my personal reasons :)

    we do plan to go back and live in Ukraine when I graduate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ирычочек, пиши больше, я тебя люблю

    ReplyDelete