Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello, Illustration 3 - One Hundred Circles

This semester, I will be using this blog for my Illustration 3. I'm happy to be back to school and excited about this class!

Our first assignment was to draw 100 circles of different colors and turn them into recognizable images by drawing on top of them with brush and ink. I actually did it backwards: I first drew everything out with pencil, then inked the images and then put watercolor washes on top. The only reason why I did it backwards is because I didn't have my paints and brushes at school with me when I started working on my circles. I liked this assignment, I spent this week constantly trying to think of more circular objects: I was looking for them around my house, school and around town when driving :)

Here are some of my 25+ favorite circles:


No comments:

Post a Comment