Sunday, February 28, 2010

oh-oh, homework rework

I saw examples of what we need to do that Jason posted today...
I did it differently...I actually did to my drapery what we were doing in class, I divided it in those rectangular kind of planes, it ended up looking like a spider web, and I didn't like that, but I thought that was what we are expected to do..

so here I am ...starting from scratch.

my charcoal pencils stopped getting along with my sharpener, and I started using knife to sharpen them. It works so much better!!

1 comment:

  1. Ira, what you had done before would have been just fine, too. I have had plenty of people who decided to do this assignment by breaking down the drapery into planes very similar to those we did in class. Your second drawing is, no doubt, the better of the two, but you could have turned in the first one, no problem.

    ReplyDelete