Monday, February 1, 2010

Perspective images

3 point perspective by an illustrator from San Francisco Andrew Diec:


2 point perspective by Vincent van Gogh:


1 point perspective by French impressionist Camille Pissarro:


PS: When looking, I was surprised how many artists widely used 1 point perspective, I never paid attention before! Examples of 2 and 3 point perspective were much harder to find, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if somebody in our class already used my 3 point perspective example :)





4 comments:

  1. Those are nice pictures you found. Dang! You really blew that last assignment out of the water. I have a lot of work to do to get that dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, Irik! Have been thinking lately maybe I should start one too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should probably put your work up here as well. I would LOVE to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea. Your work is worth showcasing. But I have to say about the blog: "Not you too, Ira! Say it ain't so!"

    ReplyDelete